Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh How I Hate It

I was going to post up this cute sequinned beret i found when I was in Forever21 in Sunway the other day, but, well I did find it. Then i thought of saving the page since classes were pretty hectic this apst few days due to finals and shit.. and when i came back to look at the page like 2 or 3 days ago, it was gone. like wth?

anyway, i found a similar one, not the one i originally wanted to post up. its black in colour, and shinyyy!


FOREVER 21 SASSY SEQUIN BERET
$ 7.80

black



other colours: blue, purple, red






FOREVER 21 SPARKLY SEQUIN BERET
$ 7.80

black



other colours: dark grey, blue, magenta

i was pretty sure these werent the beret that i saw in Forever 21 because no.1 it was much sparklie than the sassy sequin beret and no.2 the beret i saw came in red colour, not magenta or pink.

buy them all at Forever 21Sassy Sequin Beret, Sparkly Sequin Beret

note: like might NOT work after a time period

No comments:

Post a Comment