Sunday, March 28, 2010

and then there were 8

Was super surprised when I saw After School's new single and there are 8 of them now?!?! I swear the last time i checked there was 6.

Of course I didn't realise that there were 8 hotties prancing on the stage until I watched the live performance, hehe.
Now that there are 8 of them, they can compete with SNSD already haha.. but of course if it were me, AS wins any day. I mean how can you even compare SNSD over to After School. I think they're over commercialized. I mean practically any nooby Korean fan new to Kpop only likes either:
a. Wonder Girls
b. SNSD
3. Super Junior

I'm serious. In fact those have been following Kpop for a bit now also love at least one of those three groups. WG is okay, but I prefer T-ara, After School, Younha or Brown Eyed Girls more. Maybe if WG focuses on producing more singles it would be better cause there isn't much news about them cept the whole going to US hype and that's it.

Ok so time for their new videooo..

After School - Bang


After School -Let's Do It


After School - Bang! Live


I still have problems trying to identify the new girls. Apparently So Young (i call her the cute one) left AS due to some health problems. so sad.

After School - Ah


After School - AH! Live

So Young is the second one to sing the first verse. Just after Kahi but before Joo Yeon. This video is not subbed, but its in HQ. At least the most HQ that I could find on youtube anyway.


After School - Amoled Practice

So Young is the one wearing the denim jacket at the practice. Can't believe this MV was done about 3 months before she quitted AS. And then 2 newbies, Raina and Nana joined. And the newest member is Lizzy. @__@
Still having problems with distinguishing Nana and Lizzy.

Nana, Lizzy

Just some information, Nana is a model. Not sure if she's still doing it now but yeah. I think many girl bands started as a model, even the T-ara girls. It was easy when it was just Raina and Nana because Raina had natural hair and Nana coloured hers, but now with Lizzy, soo.. ya.
(L-R): Lee Joo Yeon, Kim Jung Ah, Park Kahi, UEE, Nana, Raina, Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment