Saturday, April 17, 2010

i should be studying, but i thought since I studied 2 chapters of accounting that I should at least reward myself with some time off.

Accounting - seriously overrated. Pretty easy concept to grasp, yet made difficult my "__".

Went window shopping. Literally. Thought it would make me relax. Sure did. Side effect: dade me depressed as well.

Have money, will dress up.
H0 = have money
H1 = bo money
p < α REJECT H0! ∴ bo money, so cannot buy many pretty things, hence no dress ups! T__T ok, damn statistics.
Midnight by MillyMoo

RM 42

Preloved Fringe Top from Dotty Dots



RM30

Starlight Shimmer Tulle Skirt from An Old Flame

RM 52


A Bodycon Dress, a fringe Top, and a tulle skirt I might not even wear... yes, I want it all. :S

Kinda thought this outfit combo was cute. Who knew it was a top?

No comments:

Post a Comment