Park Hye Kyung - Between Love and Friendship
Park Hye Kyung - Between Love and Friendship
You presence that sweeps every other thought away
Time is separating us further, little by little
Since when or because of what reason
Even while holding your little hand I'm afraid
Although I know we've already split up
Our meeting, though short, it doesn't feel like a loss
Though no one can ever take your place
It's probably not true, it's probably not like that, it's probably just another loss
The happy memories I wanted to last
But more unchangeable than anything else was you
Now do I have to replace my tears
Since I discovered the truth you hid from me
Chorus:
A distant friendship seems closer than love
Your love and feelings for me are now gone
More than myself or anyone else
The me who cherished you, seems to hate you
The happy memories I wanted to last
But more unchangeable than anything else was you
Now do I have to replace my tears
Since I discovered the truth you hid from me
A relationship that's not even among lovers or friends
is and awkward one I've come to dislike and what to leave
Rather than a coincidence, inside our short fate
It looks like I'm leaving you
*Repeat Chorus
The Duchess - Some Things Too Late, Others Too Early
K. Garden - Hope of Spring
LISTEN!!! Or I'll actually cry.! n_n
Park Hye Kyung lyrics from soompi
No comments:
Post a Comment