Wednesday, May 5, 2010

oh, to be a child once more

How wonderful it would be, to just be a child once more. To not worry, to not care what others thought about you and just be free. To eat all the yummy things. And to feel safe. Wouldn't that just be bliss?




I want, to sit in a corner, play pretend, and not think of life's little worries and just be content, in my happy, little world.







To get away when I make silly little mistakes, to laugh like no one's watching (even when you don't get the joke o_o), to muck about, to live life simply. And to love without knowing how to.













To have no pride, but to take joy in the little things even adults will never understand. To be in my perfect little world. And maybe share it with someone who doesn't find this all too silly.







I just.
Want to be happy.










more cute pics from sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment