Tuesday, June 8, 2010

pawned.


I'm really sure if my course mates see this they'll got wtf, but seriously when I saw this video I was taken aback. There were 2 main problems highlighted in the video. My macro teacher showed us this video in class lol.

One, the guy was such a wuss. I'm not asking him to beat up the girl to repay her for what she did to him, but he should have at least knew how to handle the situation and not stand there and just get whacked by her ==
unless of course, he was enjoying it. ==. that is a different story then ==

Second, the girl should have handled her problem with more class. Like seriously. There's an obvious line between looking like a classy bitch and a desperate revenge seeker slash man controller ==
Oh no, I'm not talking about her fierceness level, i'm fine with her getting pissed off at the guy like that if he did something wrong, but she should have at least shown and given him the amount of respect any decent human being deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment