Wednesday, October 20, 2010

brightstar

Finally got round to watching Bright Star. And yes, I'm glad I watched it because it was superdupernais.

Plot aside, Mr John Keats (or at least Ben Whishaw) looks superduperyummy. Sigh, I'd give anything to have a poet like¹ Mr. Keats over a rich dude with no life within his soul any day.

I lol-ed at the part where Mr. Brown was explaining about musings and Fanny went like "you mean like... a musing?" xD

yummy. :)




¹like ie. romantic-esque poets, not emo ones or ones who write poems in languages i prolly can't use my imagination to understand their poems with. (yes, i ain't all that pro with poems) :)

And no, I have yet to join a Ben Whishaw fangirl club but I don't see the point seeing I don't stalk his other/previous movies. Oh wellllll. :l
source: here

No comments:

Post a Comment