I love both dresses, but I doubt I'll ever ever, ever consider either of the dresses for prom/party, and not for the price factor.
The first dress requires height to pull of the entire structure of the dress. Unless you HAVE height, I recommend you not to wear it, or you'll just end up looking like a stout teapot. It balances yes, but you're going to look way way way short and I always look at proportions. Plus, if you have a huge ass, I recommend not getting it either? Why? Cause' you'll just whine about how big your already huge ass is in it.
The second dress also requires height if you'll notice the abundance of layers in the dress. Plus, the myriad of colours injected into this sparkly dress is pretty hard to pull off without you getting good/bad stares and attention. Some of which I doubt I want to receive. Third, the back of the dress is not exactly something I'd be confident in pulling off. And lastly, unless your hips and waist are smaller than your top/bust, I advise that you don't wear this dress. Unless, of course you don't mine looking like a salami wrapped in plastic wrap from the mid-half downwards. Even worse when you have even a hint of tummy bulge.
But, like I said, if I have fulfilled those mandatory criterion as per mentioned, I'd be so happy to buy and wear them. Oh, and if i have the cash too of course ;)
From Mariposa Q15 and Shimmer
No comments:
Post a Comment