Thursday, June 30, 2011

mood boards

I really, really really,really need inspiration to get started with inspiration boards. I've got one or two images that I find could make up one board but then I need more and I don't know if I should use my bigger or smaller piece of art block for it.

I'm really hoping finding these boards will help me, I shall dream of them tonight. I'm a lazy person, so all credit/sources are hover&click, okay?

Creature Comforts still has my vote for having the best mood/inspiration boards on a board, literally.






















I actually need fabric swatches for my board, should I go get some? Its hard to get them in the same group of hues though. Damnit I wished I had a really good printer, I want to get some awesome typography and whimsical outlines and images. Grrr..

check out http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/Studio.jsp for some boards as well

No comments:

Post a Comment