Thursday, September 29, 2011


Gavy NJ - 가비효과


Lyrics
Because of this love, my heart thump-thumps like this
“Gongdak gongdak” is the sound of my heart
You think the same way I do,
So I keep smiling when you look at me
I tiptoe like this to let you reach my hands
Unless you throw them away and turn your eyes away
My heart was thrown away, it was abandoned
But you spontaneously grabbed my hand

You can’t get better than this
Everyday, you’re the one I think of
In my heart, there’s only you
Don’t say anything, don’t hide it,
But you already know it
In my ear, “I love you,” tell me everyday
I want to hear these words all day
Tell me before we start dating
Starting today, I’ll tell you “I love you” everyday

I guess I can easily give you my heart like this
With all this, it also an easy farewell
I know I worry too much about useless things
So I carefully kiss you

You can’t get better than this
Everyday, you’re the one I think of
In my heart, there’s only you
Don’t say anything, don’t hide it,
But you already know it
In my ear, “I love you,” tell me everyday
I want to hear these words all day
Tell me before we start dating
Starting today, I’ll tell you “I love you” everyday

In your eyes, in your eyes, capture me
In your heart, in your heart, hug me
So take me and open my love

Only our sweet paradise world
Is what I’ve been dreaming of
Don’t break up with me, don’t cry
Let’s only love each other
Let your heart overflow and scream “I love you”
Leave-leave all you want to say
If I love you, because I love you
Starting today, I’ll tell you “I love you” everyday


Lyrics here

No comments:

Post a Comment