How I wish this could stop. I hate waiting. Hate. Hate. Hate. That is why I take life the same way I get on the bus every morning, where I don't even know a single person traveling on that bus to uni. I just take life as it comes, if it happens, then good, if something doesn't? then get lost, i'm getting over it asap.
2PM - Tired of Waiting
This whole week (and last week as well) has been such a whirlwind. First it was me applying for the job, and then taking (and passing their test), et voila, i have a job all the sudden.. Then on Saturday, I had replacement class for LAW101 and headed to KLCC via the LRT and bus.. :) yes, i take the bus. some people aren't rich enough to afford their own cars..
As I was traveling on the train, I observed a family of Caucasians as they hopped onto the LRT. The daughter and son was probably tired from all the traveling and asked their mom if they could sit down and the mum said no. After their continuous pleas, their mom gave them the excuse that it was for old people/pregnant women etc.. since there was a sign above their head. When their mom said that, I felt so conscious of myself I actually checked my side of the seat on the LRT to see if mine had the sign. Phew, Thank God or that would have been embarrassing. I have no idea why, I hope this isn't a case of ethnocentrism or anything though. I mean why visit a country for leisure if you're going to have this mentality that your race or culture is better than the other? I've met lousy people from Australia who I used to assume would be smarter off than us in Malaysia, or even Singapore, but sadly, these people have failed to show me that foreigners from first world countries are better off than people from second world nations. Eventually, after a while, their mom allowed them sit down. Feels a little funny because just moments before, my phone rang, letting off my "T-ara ft. Supernova TTL 2"ringtone off. Maybe they think people who know Korean stuff can be considered cool enough. Haha.
On a brighter note, since I was in KLCC, I decided to stop by at Kinokuniya. I mean why not, right? The book collection there is superb. And boy was I right, I got my TEEN VOGUE HANDBOOK right off the shelves. Yippie! It costed a bomb though, RM 94.95. When the lady at the counter scanned my book, I found out I could get the book 20% off if I got another item from the store and dad got his copy of "The EDGE", so done! STEAL! the book would cost almost the same price if I bought it online and shipped it ova!
That's mine babeh! ALL MINE.. :D
This week is gonna be another whirlwind. again. fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment