Thursday, March 18, 2010

유인나 Yu In-Ha

Can't stop thinking of the girl from Brian Joo's In My Head, so i decided to google her.. and found out some valuable info..

Apparently her name is Yu In-Ha and she's an actress.. she's going to be 28 this year.. she's born on the 5th of June 1982.. okay that was as much as I was able to understand on the Korean > English translation shit.

So me and my friend were at the computer lab in uni perving on her.. in a non-bi way.. i mean she's like SERIOUSLY pretty. probably one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. like in a way she could pass off as one of SNSD members cause she doesn't look 28, and probably prettier than some, if not all of the members. I mean she's doesn't have the whole cutesy thing going on, she's just like.. naturally pretty.. though I don't understand why Koreans have to make all that cute face thing and tie their hair into two pigtails.. ok nvm..

Pictures! i had to search them using her Korean initials..





some Maxim Korea stuff






here comes the ones where I don't understand why they have to change the way she already looks, which is beautiful. its not ugly but, the natural ones were wayy better.







and the last bits of beautiful images i found











ok, really too lazy already, just view the rest from this set on my photobucket if you want.
seriously hate image hosting with korean words on the url zzz..

also found the teaser for the MV Brian Joo - In My Head
don't think some scenes from the teaser is in the mv

Brian Joo - In My Head Teaser


more images sources at: zbbs
nemopan
the star
10 Asia: here, here, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment