Wednesday, April 28, 2010

first light

Going to rearrange the blogpost sequence and do this one first since I'm awake :)

Finally finished my first set of uploads with my new job and these are the results. The data entry part is the easy part. The hard part is thinking of what words or what line to use to fit in the description. I'm no journalist so expressing things in words aren't exactly my expertise. Not the best work I would say, but I'm learning. Hey, I'm a novice okay :(

Just some screenshots of what I wrote. Don't think I should be posting the raw HQ's, cause that would be violating my terms and agreement part, don't you think? The HQ's are like... hugeeeeeeee.. so huge you can actually see every crinkle in a single piece of clothing. Oh, and please click! to enlarge, but you already knew that part, didn't you? :)

Like the jeans because its ruched at the bottom, need to get one if I do see a cheap one. Also like the shade of green on that top and the crinkled, ruffled dress is ♥

Please email me or facebook message me or comment/contact me if you'd like to know the brand or their website etc etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment