Today, was the first time in months I actually slept before 12am. I suppose that's a good thing. I have no idea on why I was so utterly exhausted from exams yesterday, maybe it was because of over usage of mental capacity. After all, cost account is mentally distressful. Especially when it was set by ahem ahem. I swear he couldn't have set the last question any harder, thank god i got the answer. Only thing was, I did it the linear equation way and wrote one entire page just for the equation. And I was so damn proud of it.
My equation to his question was:
1 - 0.6 = 0.4
So if 0.4 was Fixed cost/Break Even Point, then 0.6 is (0.4/4 x 6)
Hence my mathematical equation. lol. He actually gave us a formula but i forgot how to use it. Nevermind, let him read it and try to understand maths. After all, he did claim that we were idiots and say that what we failed was maths and not accounts per se.
Boy was the objective a piece of.. (ahem). It was even harder than the subjective lol. hence the mental exhaustion of cracking my head for the right formula.
I even ended up sleeping with my head wet after my bath. Woke up and my hair was in the most awesome of conditions. I combed my hair and as I was doing so, I could feel the ends of the brush against the scalp of my head running through, but guess what? It was touch-n-go. There was not a single snag or hair entangled. I should sleep with my hair wet more often haha..
First thing in the morning when I got up, I immediately went to check facebook. And my dear friend, Si Joe had to go ruin my day at a lovely 6.30 am in the morning. He enjoys spending time to perfectly humiliate my decent life by using exaggerating words as an alternative to my intended message. I know he reads the blog from time to time so I shall not bitch about him publicly. (Read: shy vs. awkward) youuu... I just know they owe me lunch muahahhaa..
Headed off to school, waited for the darned bus as usual, which usually arrives at 7.25am when its supposed to reach at 7.30am, killing all those who comes slightly later at 7.28 to catch a 7.30 bus. Of all days, I was at that bus station at 7.15 am but guess what? It decided to God knows what, break down? I had my Law exams at 8am goddamnit! I swear I AM NEVER LATE FOR EXAMS omgeee.. I feel like sue-ing that bus or HELP now for negligence. Called my mommy for backup and when she was almost reaching the LRT station at 7.50am, the stupid bus shows up.
Finally got into the exam room after walking like a maniac down the street to Wisma and ohmygee someone took the place my friend reserved for me. Hello, please not I AM NOT LATE YOU asdsddjgeoirmdkvcmroarrrr person, unlike some people. I was there at 7.15 am... Arggh! I felt mean but I took another place meant as a reservation for someone else. Who cares la I'm pretty sure your transport didn't effing broke down on you. And the best part? The law exam was OHMY..*toots* :)
Seriously if you ever crave for Asam Pedas, you should try eating at my Dad's office.
On the journey back, we were driving right behind this car driving utterly slow and my mom was like "Drive faster laaaaa" because she was pretty sure there was a guy and his girlfriend in the car. My mom says that when you're dating, the guy will slow down his driving speed upon nearing the girlfriend's place. And I told her "Mum, I will be doing that in a few years too." And she replied "No, but your boyfriend will." lol. So funny to imagine what we were experiencing (the slow car in front of us) and me being the one causing traffic to hold up myself in a few years time...
picca credits: hover & click
No comments:
Post a Comment