Friday, April 23, 2010

we heart formulas

going to start revising my notes for statistics test tomorrow after this post hehe..

Please don't ask me why I study the night before my exams, I myself have no idea, it's like I have no motivation if someone asks me to study weeks before the exam.

And hence, with my lack of motivation today, I listened to Enya's Tea-House Moon. Please listen with me so I won't feel so melancholic and unmotivated on my own..

Enya - Tea-House Moon


And so, to study stats

to differentiate f-test and t-test for regression ♥
is there a relationship between y and x?
Answer: Yes/No .... (t-you for telling me if there is a relationshop between them
∴ use t-test )

is the model useful?
If you end up getting a no, you'd have to write in the conclusion "the model is useless"
(f-you!) =D we ♥ Anova table lols.


Hypothesis Testing: H1 is to N1, as H0 is to... N0
H0N0!(inside joke..)

image credit: hover & click

No comments:

Post a Comment