Monday, May 24, 2010

7days

These past seven days have been a mixture,a whirlwind of ups and downs, only played in slow motion.

On Friday my boss was in town for a bit so she called us up for a small meeting over at Delicious in Bangsar Village. I was skeptical about that place because (I mean it's not like the food over there is not tasty or whatnot), its pretty good actually, though my tongue is a little fussy, picks cheaper food over high street food lol. I was also worried that I'd get nervous with the amount of people there, thank goodness there were only 3 of us altogether. Most of them had finals and exams, assignments and whatnots so they couldn't make it. Anyway it was good, my "sort-of-boss" paid for our meal. ♥

I had my trusty pasta who never fails me. Traditional Tomato Spaghettini RM17.90. We then shared desserts. Wanted to order the Strawberry Shortcake but then I saw the cream on the outer layer of the cake and I was like o-kay, I'll have a brownie instead. :) Also ordered a Pavlova (yum) and Mango Cheesecake which sadly, I did not try hehe.. RM11.90 for brownies o_o but they're yum, warm and toasty with ice-creammmmm... :D Berrilicious Choc Pavlova (RM12.90) wasn't too hard which was good :)
Delicious


Mama Mia - Lay All Your Love on Me

Also, watched Mama Mia for the second time on Saturday and finally had my chance to watch The Lovely Bones this afternoon. I recommend watching "The Lovely Bones". Its really good, or at least it was for me, I'm a sucker for movies with touching bits.

The Lovely Bones Trailer

Followed mom to get some goodies to refill our pantry with, rice, eggs and stuff. Was super surprised when she asked me to get dressed and I was like "Whaat?". Apparently she told me yesterday night but I forgot, as usual. I'm glad I went, cause I got my hands on some goodies of my own.

1. Baby Baby Baby Spring 2009
2. Shop Til' You Drop December 2009
3. Glamour UK Feb 2010
4. Dealer De Luxe Autumn/Winter 09-10

Aah, finally Baby Baby Baby, you're impossible! These babies averaged at RM7.90 each and the one and only time I saw Baby Baby Baby was at Borders 2 months ago and it costed me RM 79.00!!! Woo i love past issues store baby, 10x cheaper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment