Sunday, May 9, 2010

silly little secrets

Listen, do you want to know a secret?
Do you promise not to tell?


Recently I've been dealing and getting exposed to secrets. I mean not only my own of course, but I've been keeping secrets for people as well. For me, it's not that hard to keep secrets and stuff cause I'm so used to keeping my own. I'm sure everyone keeps at least one or two if not all.


The Beatles - Do You Want To Know a Secret

A fact that not many people know about me is that my first love was the Beatles. I know, how cheesy right? Like I keep seeing movies and somehow people always relate their first music love to The Beatles and I'm like, wow, they stole my line haha. But seriously, according to my dad, the Beatles were the first music I jumped to, you know, like when you were a kid, you... jump. Like.. nvm, I'm weird I guess. I like jumping on my bed, I still kind of do actually, except now that I'm much heavier I always land on those springs and they're not much fun anymore with the matter at the bottom hehe.. Ooh! That's another secret hees.. Anyway back to the story. I don't know if the Beatles were the first because I remembered listening to other oldies my dad plays, he has loads of CD's.

I'm also secretly slightly obsessed with ballet, just slightly ;)
Ok, that's not really a secret unless you REALLY don't know me since I used to take dance classes (not ballet) but we did have a lot of ballet incorporated into our routines and stuff, but no pointe shoes. That was before I took up gymnastics to cheer for CHARMS for a bit but then I had to quit. Ok, thats umm.. another three secrets for those who didn't know these facts haha.

I secretly hope that I'd be able to at least watch Balanchine's Serenade at least once in this lifetime. Who knows when I'll ever get the chance. Sigh...


SF Ballet - Balanchine's Serenade


George Balanchine's Serenade


PNB's All Balanchine Imagery


Got my second batch of stuff to work on 2 days ago. Getting seriously pissed at downloading 4.5MBs of images. Can't reveal anything yet but I'll give you guys a hint on what I'm working on.






--Kudibal Copenhagen--

see the full Spring/Summer 2010 Ad Campaign on MY WORDPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment