Friday, June 18, 2010

street sweet street..

The other day when I was out searching for Polly Pockets, i came across this other series of toys known as Sweet Streets. Ooh, they're very cute, very much like Polly Pockets, and very me. Sweet Streets was manufactured by Fisher Price of course, unlike Polly Pockets which are from Bluebird (or by Mattel for the current "not-so-pocket-sized-PollyPockets"). Also discovered there was another toy series known as Loving Family ._. which i will share maybe some other time. maybe :x

image heavy.

I'm still trying to research on the names of the Sweet Streets sets so just bear with me for the time being.

























Sweet Streets Girls Club


Prices of these lots range from $29.99 to $43. I suppose its a cross between a barbie and a Polly Pocket. You sort of have loose furnishings much like Barbie, which can been seen very little of in Polly Pockets, but you don't have to dress them up like Barbies, more present characters like Polly ;), oh and the size is also in between :D

I like Barbies, Polly Pockets, My Little Pony, Care Bears and paper dolls. Plus I'm gradually discovering more cute toys everyday, like the Sindy doll n__n. I even found this series of animal toys known as Briarberry Bears and Calico Critters, which looked very much alike to the much coveted Sylvanian Families I've had my eyes on since I was a little girl.

watch this.

Sylvanian Families - Monday Morning At Applewood Cottage

Calico Critters Deluxe Bathroom Set




from ebay by catherineannshop


Hmm, suddenly I'm reminded of the days when I used to play at my neighbors place. She used to have loads of Fisher Price products and they're uber cute! Yeah, even the fat and round block toys n_n, which reminds me that i used to love colouring last time too haha..

view all images: here/here
Source: Sweet Shops Country Fair Set, Sweet Streets Shophouses & Misc Set, Sweet Streets Girls Club
from vintoyahoy and aminalkrackerz


for more Sylvanian Families, go here or here or you can just use google ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment