Wednesday, August 4, 2010

here we go again

Reserving this nice post for a long rant.

The first one is something I've learnt yesterday. If you don't intend to read something you ask a person to write down, please. just. don't make me write it. It bloody wastes my time. I have come to a decision that we shouldn't bother to please or sacrifice people who take you for granted, esp going the extra mile to get you something almost impossible. Ugh.

And now for the main course of my rant. On Saturday I was with my entire family at OneU. As we happened to be there, there was this Korean Fair going on at the concourse area so anyway seeing that I needed more Korean ramen in the pantry, mommy asked me to go get some.

She was supposed to follow me to go get them, but instead.. she walked over.. to the chips section. ._.

Anyway what was annoying was when I went to pay, my mom sort of shouted/got me excited telling me to pay at the cashier that was on the opposite end because the queue was wayyy shorter. So anyway being the typical daughter, you don't expect me to glide over to the other side when my mom is in a rush slash asking me to pay faster (hence the reason for a shorter queue?). And so as I was trotting, not running over to the other side, which was pretty crowded btw, this couple saw me coming from a distance. But being the typical(I do NOT consider this how a decent/ rational human being would behave) Malaysian Cheena's as I would call, the girl didn't move out of my way. Put it this way, if you were on a road and a car is driving directly at you from the opposing direction, it's only rational to move to wither the left/right to avoid an accident. So, in a way, I would put it as her fault for not knowing how to apply this theory in malls.

As for that, I think any human being understands the rationale behind this. If you don't move out of the way, don't expect to be able to point finger's if you get knocked. You didn't do your part so don't talk. I had to swerve in order not to hit not only that lousy girl, but other people as well, and some of them are older and more elderly than these 2 stupid idiots. So anyway, I bumped into this GIRL with her lame BF which I will explain later in this rant. To note, she was:

1. Older than me
2. Bigger size a.k.a fatter than me
3. Taller than me.


20 seconds later, when I was queuing up, a guy came up to me and said "ARE YOU BLIND??". Not recognizing him, I was stunned for about a mini-sec. Then I laughed, on the inside of course. Not because I found him funny, but because I realized he probably came to question about that silly small bump like.. 20 seconds ago. So anyway I said "No." abruptly. It was simple as that. A bump is so common in today's society, it doesn't matter who's fault it is anymore, besides I apologized when I hit her. Anyway being a male with his ego, he repeated his sentence again. Erm, yeah... but repeating you sentence doesn't tell me what I don't already know dude.

Anyway, you want to know the biggest joke of all in this situation?
The girl was standing next to her boyfriend. Letting her guy do all the talking LMAO. It's so funny because of two things. One, after he repeated his sentence, I simply said "No, your girlfriend is blind. She saw me coming but didn't move, so that's her problem". And I said it all in front of the girl lmao. "Oh, I'm so sorry, would you like a pacifier to go with your bruised heart?" LOL.

The second reason I came to realise, a few days after the incident, only because it got me thinking when I was telling this tale to my friends, which btw 100% agree its the girl's fault, was that... "Why couldn't she stand up for herself?" ._. FAIL!

Anyway the lousy guy who had not enough balls, just repeated his lame statement sentence for the third time and walked off. I didn't have to walk of yo, I'm paying for R-A-M-E-N ♥ Photobucket

Anyway because of that I regretted not saying something nastier back to the guy when he claimed that I was "blind". Obviously not proven at a balance of even 50%, let's not even bother to let him prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. :D
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I should have said "Are drivers on the road who caused accidents blind as well?" (an Ah Beng like him has potential for being caught in the middle of road accidents, being so short and only has one side of his plastic balls)Photobucket
or..
"Fine, I'm Blind." and go bump in to the both of them again. LOL.
or..
"Okay, I admit, my eyesight isn't all that perfect. But unlike your girlfriend, I'm just sorta blind. Your girlfriend is not only blind, she's also one fat WHIMP." (and probably spell "W-H-I-M-P" out for him as well)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

and I could have finish with one last sentence that could drop that measly one plastic ball of his.

"BTW dude, you're blind as well. For falling for a girl like this. WHIMP." My guy friend told me if he has a girl like this... instant "bye-bye" policy

Sigh, all the guys and girls these days. Guys with no balls, Whimpy girls.
Fragile adults. Trying to bully small kids. LOL FAIL! Now I'm imagining the girl going onto FML and sending in something like:

"Today I was at the mall with my bibi, and this short,(cheena's don't know how to replace them with more accurate words like petite) teeny girl came and bumped me on the shoulder. Wonder why it didn't hurt her, weird. But she looked so fierce I couldn't stand up to her so I asked bibi to scold that bitch for me. Then the girl, she damn mean, she told bi I was blind, in front of my face. I can see her la, how can I be blind. This girl not very smart geh. I'm not blind OK! FML.

LMAO x2

Ok, I'm enjoying this yes ♥

Ah, on a random note, I found a weird facebook page about 2 nights ago. It mentions that the word "bed" actually looks like a bed too :D

bed

Funny, True. But Still, it's W-E-I-R-D. People these days really don't have anything to do lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment