Saturday, August 28, 2010

pre-finance midsem shopping

I'm supposed to be at home studying today, but instead... I woke up late today, used the internet, ate lunch, went out shopping, ate more food, did some more shopping, ate more, and came back home and switched on the laptop. Yeah, I'm screwed. Big time.

Went to Zara for the second time during their current sale period. First time I got a dress and a top for myself and this time I got myself a pretty ruffled skirt. Tiered and ruffled. Wheee~~ I really, really really wanted to get this pair of sexy sexy clogs slash mules. They costed me a silly RM 189.90 and went on discount for RM 169.90. ):

Can't find an exact image of how it looks like. Combo pics, use imagination. :D

Looks like the shoe on the left, covered up fully in the front and lower at the back. (looks more like a slip-on)


like this, without the slingback and it's a wedge. Also it brown colour (like above)


left: top left
right: bottom right (looks superduper similar except no studs and brown coloured)


something like what tricia is wearing cept no buckles, brown and wedges. also slightly higher.



if i ever get the chance to find the picture of the shoe, imma post it up.the wedges were slightly unstable, just.. slightly :)

2 comments:

CupCake Girl said...

I'm loving these shoes lately !

serendipity said...

ooh, cool! glad i'm not the only "weird" one lovin' clogs/mules lately hehe.. they're so gorgeous, love them as of now :DDDD

Post a Comment