Saturday, September 4, 2010

hey mr. sunflower!

When my mom first suggested that I study in Malaysia instead of my home ground, I scoffed at her. Now I can't imagine all the silly things I'd miss out on if I hadn't pack my bags and leave Singapore. :D

This is my friend's illustration of our finance lecturer yo! A friend told me he looks like "___" and I was like "How on earth??". And she was like "you know how he's bald in the middle and has two things by the side?" Ouch. And then i told it to my other friend like at 11pm or something on the day we sat for our midterms and she drew this up :D
She told me not to screenshot it cause she was sleepppyyyyyy. i suppose her drawings would be superduper awesome then if this is considered POC. Now whenever I see my finance lec, I'm going to be.. thinking of.. a.. sunflower. :l

Shopping is still better back home though, hands down!

btw rene, i didnt know you could post your relationship status on msn :P:P:P:P:P

No comments:

Post a Comment