Wednesday, January 12, 2011

be... french.


Françoise Hardy - Tous Les Garçons et Les Filles


Translated:
All boys and girls of my age
go for a walk on the street two by two
all boys and girls of my age
what that is know definitely to be happy

and eyes in eyes and hand in hand
they leave lover without fright of the following day
yes but me, I go alone by streets, soul in torment
yes but I, I go alone, because nobody love me

my days as my nights
is in every way similar
without joy and full of troubles
nobody murmurs " I love you " in my ear

all boys and girls of my age
future plans make together
all boys and girls of my age
what knows very well what to like means

and eyes in eyes and hand in hand
they leave lover without fright of the following day
yes but me, I go alone by streets, soul in torment
yes but I, I go alone, because nobody love me

my days as my nights
is in every way similar
without joy and full of troubles
oh! when therefore for me will shine the sun?

as the boys and the girls of my age
would I soon know what is love?
as the boys and the girls of my age
I wonder when will come the day

where eyes in the eyes and the hand in the hand
I shall have the happy heart without fright of the following day
when I shall not have soul in torment anymore of every
when I also shall have somebody who loves me.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Cute!
I've always found europe so fasinating.
I'd love to go there someday :)

Post a Comment