Saturday, April 9, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 13 - 19

Day 13: A Song That is a Guilty Pleasure

Pitbull ft. T-Pain - Hey Baby (Drop It On The Floor)
Annoying but I can't help it? *shy*

Day 14: A Song That No One Would Expect You To Love

Françoise Hardy - Was Mach Ich Ohne Dich
You've seen me do Korean, instrumental, French & Thai, but German is my new fav n_n

Day 15: A Song That Describes You

Goo Hye Sun - Brown Hair

Day 16: A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate

SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish
Oh boy, I loved them before all the boys discovered them and had nose bleed over them. Went facebook went boom!, I went BOOM.

Day 17: A Song That You Hear Often On The Radio

J.LO - On The Floor


Day 18: A Song That You Wish You Heard On The Radio

Lee Jung Hyun - Suspicious Man
Seriously, this one sets me off dancing faster than "Day 13". And sounds way better than J.LO's On The Floor.

Day 19: A Song From Your Favorite Album

Michelle Branch - Till I Get Over You
My FIRST exposure to French in music. Love!.

join in the 30 Day Song Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment