1. My favourite colour is peach. But ironically, I really hate peach. Um, the peach fruit, that is.
2. I'm a chili lover. You know how people say "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."? My remedy comes from chili intake. Yeah, like, literally. Everyday.
3. My shoe size ranges from a 3 to a 5 (34-36). I sort of hate it. Sometimes I try pumps and I fit a 3, but I usually buy flats in a 5. ROAR! no online shoe shopping for me then.
4. You know how people take drugs or get drunk to get high? All I have to do is eat a bit wayyyyy to much (well, no not too much, it just happens when I eat yummy yummy food and I get happy), and ta daa~ i'm high! And I start talking nonsense when I eat too much.
5. I LOVE the smell of books and magazines. When I first told my uni friends they got a little freaked out. Hence the adjective 'crazy' is used to describe me. And there's some other little reasons too, I guess.
6. When I was young, I used to believe that things from stories such as "The Elves & The Shoemaker" and "The Indians in the Cupboard", movies I used to watch as a kid can actually happen. I used to think that when I go to sleep at night my bunnies and plushies would come alive. I also used to think that my Barbie's hair could grow back if I cut it. And I washed their hair too. With real shampoo. =.='
7. I love pork skin and chicken feet. I eat kiwi and pineapples with salt. My favourite fruit is the strawberry. THEY'RE YUMMY. n_n *licks lips*
8. My dream is to own a little boutique of my own or to become a stylist or a fashion buyer. I'd love to get involved with apparel, jewelry, cute kitsch that may sometimes be useless (hey, houseware deco is considered useless kitsch ok!), dollhouses & miniatures and.. never mind my list is going to spam the entire page if I continue.
9. When I was in kindergarten, I once accidentally put my finger on a bicycle rail and got curious and started circling the whole thing. I now have a scar on the index finger of my right hand.
10. I secretly wish to receive snail mail . From anyone, a secret crush, a friend whom you've lost contact with, a small letter of encouragement from a loved one. I love the feeling it gives whenever you get lonely and you look through your keepsake box to find long lost letters of yesteryears and your heart lifts and fills with new hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment