Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 03: Eight things that annoy you

Day 03: Eight things that annoy you.


1. I hate it when you go into a store and the employees follow behind you like a hound, watching your every move like you can't afford to buy their stuff.

2. I hate it when guys flirt. I mean its nice knowing you're charming or whatever but then you find out later he's chasing about another 100 tails or so including yourself, it gets pretty annoying. Not a good look for yourself hombre, not good.

3. It disgusts me when I find out that people are only being nice to you because they want something from you, or only because they want something out of one of your super-close friends. And shortly after they realise they got what they needed at the point of time, the flee aside, and only rejoin back once they need you again. Or even worse, when they decide that there isn't any more use of you.

4. I hate it when people tell me to shut up or keep quiet or stop being the noisy me. I mean, c'mon when you start hanging around with me for a while you should know i'm weird, cute, noisy and potentially oblivious. That's just my trait, don't tell me something I already know like "don't talk so much" or "you're so noisy" and ignore me for the next 2 hours. Because if you do, I can sense it. And I don't just ignore for a couple of hours, I back off. Who needs friends who can't embrace your introverted, yet slightly crazy personality?

5. I hate it when boys and passer-by's stare at you when you walk pass by. I usually frown my forehead when I see it coming. Annoying. And it gets worse than tripping on your arse on the first day of class when they point at you when you're stationary or when they make indescribable noises at you when you pass-by. It makes them sound like they're horny or something, gee wtf. With your friend by your side no less.

6. When I forget a link or something (ie: the source of an image, similar style dresses). I know I have it somewhere at the back of my brain but it just frustrates me when I can't put a finger on it.

7. Accidentally over-estimating a person's true-self. For instance, super smart scholars who receives a scholarship from the university or one who is holding committee positions in a popular club, I would expect them to know how to lead, but sometimes, you just realise smart people do not equals to good communicator/lousy leader. I mean c'mon, walk the talk. Or people who you thought "Hmm, okay, they're pretty decent and nice to be friends with", but then it all stops short when you see them doing something that just totally changes your opinion of them, like swearing at tiny little things, or when out of nowhere they just tell you that you're not good enough and should know more on certain topics (ie: economics or politics which i know very little about).

8. my thighs. and my height. every single time i look in the mirror. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment