I've been (slowly, but surely) watching kdramas over the holidays, which will end next week, which will totally mean that I won't be able to finish the dramas T.T
I want to put screencaps but I sort of forgot to take them when I was watching and I'm lazy to actually go hunt back and wait for the videos to load.
1. Cinderella's Sister
It's basically a romance drama, not one of the usual Korean drama that has humour in it tho, so be warned. I only remembered getting caps for this video because I found the girl really creepy with big eyes but this was like one of the very few scenes her eyes didn't totally bulge out (which I thought looked pretty, so I took caps) -applause for me please!~
2. Romance Town
This is a typical Romance/Comedy K-drama but I kind of fell for the storyline. And also the main male character which I (personally) think looks better than some of the F4 boys in BOF that girls have been ogling over. Sure they (sort of) have the knack for putting and pulling off pastel and print outfits but.. hmm.. okay, I'll admit, this is the first guy with big lips that I actually like.
I'll probably get more screencaps if I don't get lazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment