Friday, July 8, 2011

watercolour pastels

Went to the library today and got myself some fashion and art books, so excited! Also stopped by at Zara, they were having sales. Picked up this watercolour print skirt for RM 39.90. People would be happy to know that I got stuck in their fitting room, the lock got jammed. It took me a minute or so (with both hands, mind you) to get that stupid door unlocked. Almost had to contemplate with the idea of A. Calling my mom, B. Calling the staff for help and C. Crawling under the door to get out. FAIL.



i love the elastic wasitband on the skirt, it kind of makes tucking in my top less bulgy, I suppose. Close-up of the skirt in the second print. The one I bought is less floral-y, more watercolour-y.

Also went to "unbar" my poor uni account. Class was apparently cancelled (which the dept. didn't inform us properly), so it was a total waste of time to come to uni except getting my payment done. The lousy people at the registry made me run up to the bank twice because they told me that the uni doesn't have a CIMB account and I was like "No, that can't be right." Then I was at the bank with their other accounts and the staff was like droning on and on about the lengthy process of me transferring 500bucks into other banks and gave me this blue paper which had about 50 columns to fill up. And that was when I realised "Holy crap, that ain't right for sure! I remembered doing this before and this is so not the form." Finally account from the bursary (man, they need better communication around there), and went to the library smothered in sweat.

Thank God for the skirt and the lovely books for such a crappy start to the day.


Floral Print Skirt, Zara, RM 69.90

No comments:

Post a Comment