Thursday, September 22, 2011

i'm not.. but then again.. i am

I know I'm not smart, but (let me have it just this once) I scored highest for my productmanagement individual paper this term!!

I initially thought this other girl whom I knew would be getting it cause she's always scored super high for every subject and she's on a scholarship from one of the local newspapers around here. I'm not into kids who think they're smart but trying to be humble with it by telling that they don't study or don't attend classes. At least try to be modest without going OTT if you're going to be modest. If not, don't. Then again, I'll probably despise them the same. I lost 70% (which is 7/10) of my marks for my report structure, a drastic and careless mistake if you think about it. All I had to do to get those marks was to change my font to 12 (the default font is 11, what am i supposed to do about that?), justify (reasonable, but what's wrong with left alignment?), add in a content page (=_=) and an executive summary. I scored pretty much well on the other aspects, gaining about 26/28 or so out of the other sets of criteria.

See, I lose points for no reason. If I'd done all those (above), I'd be getting about 90%+ :(

Aside from that, I'm grateful to God for scoring well on this paper. Let's wait for the finals.

Speaking of assignments, I am nowhere near 50% of my questionnaire collection, and at about 100+ surveys, I'm getting a headache trying to fix up and check up on all the papers to make sure they're all answered.

The rank order question. Is so. Gonna. Kill. Me.
Gosh, how am i going to handle 700 when 100 is already making my back ache and my head spin. And its due in like what? 2 weeks. OCrrraappp..

No comments:

Post a Comment