Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thirsty Thoughts Challenge Day #1

I've decided to start something useful again.


 
Five Ways to Win Your Heart

Note that this key elements do NOT work if I'm not personally attracted to them (men) physically/mentally. Argue with me that I should not be so picky, but  seriously, some men I know are so annoying/bitchy/whiny no matter how hard you try to woo and flirt, it isn't going to work out, SO PLEASE STOP.

1. Maturity & Substance
You know how girls in high school go crazy for boys in college? As a uni student I can say for sure that uni boys  are way beneath my liking. I have not yet found any man, okay maybe two or three, but one is (un)-naturally mature for his age, and the other is older than me by x years so it doesn't help anyway. Right now uni girls like me are prolly drooling at the sight of men in suits or a one that wears lab coat, whichever rocks your boat... but the scary thought I had was, what would become of me when I graduate in a bit and head out to the working world??? If this theory applies for ALL women at all ages, I'll prolly be looking at seriously old dudes and that just scares the crap outta me.

The irony of it all? Men (ahem, i mean boys) who are coming after my ass keep getting younger and younger. Like hello, am I sending off the wrong signals????!

Okay back to the subject. Maturity not only covers mentally, but in the attitude sense as well. I can't can't can't can't stand whiny boys. Hello? I intend to be the whiny one in any relationship. Please, siam; or find someone else to annoy. And im not even as whiny as them. Cripes, men whinier than a female? Phail.

I can't stand bitchy guys prone to complaining or arguing with me. I can take teasing and sarcastic-but-i-know-you're-kidding nonsense from guys but there are just some men who annoy the crap out of you, I just know I'm way smarter and better off single/marrying some other guy than spend my time entertaining your substance-less argument. This is the first dead giveaway of a man with no substance, if they constantly argue with you on something shitless. Men like this make me wonder why I should be entertaining their crap when I should be watching k-drama cause I certainly would rather spend time finding a nice k-drama to watch than see them whine on their (fail) brain levels.

I almost forgot; pushy men who complain or whine about decisions you make. Hello, I'm human. I have opinions and am entitled to them. Its even worse when they ask you out and you say no and they keep whining why why whyyyyy WHYYY??? Like wtf every guy asks me out or for something im supposed to say yes? And I just don't understand why do they bother asking me when they can't accept the answer I give. No unless I say so? Duh. I guess this is the part where teen girls always complain of being pressured to have sex. I'm sure most men would probably be polite and ask first, but if you cant accept the answer, then what's the.. point? Questions aren't all meant to be answered with a yes. Question, you know??

Oh shiz, and speaking of maturity, I CANNOT stand guys who uses baby language with me in a conversation because they want to flirt with me and clearly im being unresponsive. Like, eew?. Esp if you're younger. I'm 22 not 14. Girls my age want to look poised, or in most cases, sexy. Not.. whimpy kawaii. DON'T ever flirt and use baby words with a girl if she clearly isn't interested. If she's not into you now, she prolly won't ever be. Just go pack your bag now.

2. Intellect & Ability to Hold a Conversation

I think there are prolly other girls who will have this in their list as well. For me I don't just want a guy to be playful, I'm not a serious person if you know who I am. I'm not speaking of intellect in terms of academics, that is a MUST, but I won't stab you as long as you can think outside of class. But from a lot of conversations with men I've had, (especially those my age) I've actually become VERY disappointed because I don't find my conversations with men very intellectual. I do like being not serious, but there are times when two people should also bring each other higher, or more intellectual when you discuss things you've already known. Ok this kind of applies to females I know as well, sorry. But maybe this is just a youth problem in general. There are one or two guys who I can actually talk Sherlock' to, but that's just about it. I may not be 100% politics but I'm always willing to listen and discuss my opinion.

I also kind of am annoyed that men aren't intellectual. They basically spend their whole lives centered around things they're familiar with like tech or accounts or whatnot, whichever clique or life you lead, but they know nothing outside of it. I don't expect a man to know fashion, but please try to get yourself acquainted with fashionable words that are in their maturity to decline stages of their life cycle. YOU WEAR CLOTHES TOO. Some guys don't even know what a wedge is. Gosh. Think im just into fashion? Take back your words cause I even know what Parkia speciosa is. I didn't know but I decided to go find out today. Clearly out of my area of specialty but its clearly better than some men. I want men to discuss substance with me. Things I would commonly find on 'The Straight Dope' or news like one I found on Good.is about using color psychology to fight social crimes in this century. Or types of ways to tie a tie, men's section! Even better if he can relate facts to things/subjects and make it funny, like this down here, its probably useless knowledge and i probably won't remember it in a week, but it leave such a big impression for the other person. Sigh.


Oh, and NEVER tell a girl her interests are.. not as good as your set of interests. DON'T even show it. I don't. I know of a few. Especially if you're not the kind that's intellectually smart, don't bullcrap cause you're messing with the wrong personality.


3. Drive & Confidence

Not speaking of lan si confidence or that air of being so-called elusive. Nor am I speaking of a super confident guy, guys like that when you have a fickle gf like me, you're going to push me until I hang myself or something dramatic.

I also don't like it when we're doing assignments and when someone, girl or guy comes up to me and asks me for the answer for the questions, be it group or individual assignments. wtf? we discussed it yo. Am i like your breakdown hotline? Or the unofficial leader which i did not get a memo for? I can't stand men like that. I am highly concluding that men like this are going to have huge problems with their relationships being this fickle. I need a man that takes action of his own responsibilities. Hey, I need to count on someone when we start a life together, yes? Fickle men make BAD husbands. Being decisive also means STOP ASKING ME: what do you want to do now? Every minute. I think the misconception here is that they think i'm THAT smart? Like hello, in case you didn't know, I wasn't personally fed with the answers for the assignment, I had to think. Yes, T-H-I-N-K, like regular students.

Being a super lazy person (I admit), I need to be sure that my other half is more motivated and driven, if not x boleh jalan. They need to be motivated, consistently. I need an aggressive other half that knows when to deaw the line (refer to maturity). He should also know what things are important  and worth living for. Like as much as he should be driven to provide, happiness/joy is still priority.  And so are alot of other things on the list.

4. Spontaneity

I think girls ask for this too. Nothing worse than a guy who asks if  he can kiss you before he does. Everytime.

Don't always ask us what we want cause we want to be surprised. Of course doing it wrongly is just as bad. We're not ALL that picky and we don't have a one-scenario pictured inside our heads when we want to be surprised by you, we have more than five. But sometimes guys go the extent that even their mom's would probably feel ghastly or awkward if they tell them about it, and they're even more forgiving in comparison to me. Please, creativity to the limits of a normal human with a sane conscience?

5. Manners & Poise

Almost forgot this element. Men (and women) these days have no substance. I hate seeing how men(and women) these days use f-words like they're running tap water. Or how girls feel bitchy or threatened with their boyfriends and act mean etc..

I came across two/three men once and they were in a table beside us. They wanted like extra soup spoons, but they didn't have any on their table. One guy leans in our table and grabs a spoon from our side, without saying "Please" or asking us first. If it were in a different situation and i'm out with my girlfriends or whatnot, and men like these show off their (fake)macho-ness, i'd write him off instantly. And he hasn't even open his mouth yet. Imagine what worse of an impression he'd make if he does. *yawn

Carry yourself well.

I remember what one guy said, and he's younger, mind you; "It's not who the other person is, but who you are". And are you classy enough?

Clearly not many men are.

No comments:

Post a Comment