
Something I Feel Strongly About
I basically feel that relationships these days are the bull.
I think people these days have this distorted idea of how relationships (this covers bf/gf to friendships) are supposed to work. I just can't stand (from a whole lot of observation as well as experience) how people treat some people who are kind and sacrifice or put effort to help them to get what they want and then see them get thrown away/ignored after. I've got some friends whom i've had a H2H talk with and they just complain to me that people only come to talk to them only to ask them questions on how to get this and this done. This is kind of the crappy reason why I don't bother with relationships anymore. I think that in ALL relationships be it just a coursemate or even for BFFs, if you actually observe your timeline for all friendships you're going to realize that it's just going downhill, even if it isn't visible (cause its a super-long-term effect). Sometimes I ponder if childhood friend's really still do exist or are you guys just pretending to be happy with each other's company? Are you lying to yourself or trying to comfort that you are actually happy even if you're dying inside. Like maybe when i was 15 or 16 my mental capabilities are still centered around school, campfires, going out with friends (which i think many youths/YA still revolve around this), so I probably never questioned this, until recently. But assuming you're the type to go out w/ friends since you were 10, isn't 12 years of going out to the cinema or karaoke-ing with your friends enough??? I just don't understand why people my age don't seem to grow up to become more culturally aware or to upgrade their taste in their choice of hobbies or whatnots. I don't see many people my age (and we're considered as adults,mind you) thinking that going to watch the Ballet or going to an art exhibit or some sort of thingy that blows your mind the same way i discovered infographics would.
I think in terms of bf/gf relationships the whole concept or view/perception sort of evolves as we grow older. I can remember back when I was 15, I admit, I did think a lot of getting hooked up with someone. You have to remember that back then we're all so caught up in our circle of life which at that time didn't really involve much of fashion and design which i'm into these days. Maybe that's what we call being mainstream cause technology back then is so different from what we have now. If you were to talk to someone aged 15 these days, they'll know about Facebook, tumblr, and quotes and 9gag, but back then what I could recall was going out w/ friends, campfires and school-related stuff. As much as technology is bad cause it discourages actual f2f interaction, I still think that because of it, teens like (back when I was 15) are able to evolve quicker and they don't have to abide by a certain fixed loop of options when it comes to discovering their interests. But of course they do need to pick the right options. But I think even back then, making wise choices has always been of importance as they are today.
Yes, back to gf/bf thingies. I guess maybe its just me but what I don't like today about them is how men (maybe women, I don't encounter this) like to tell the opp. sex they like them or something of that sort and then somehow you realize they're not that sincere, whether it is you suddenly change because of what they said or implied and they say the exact opposite of what they did before (or somehow twist it around), i don't know how to put it in words. Its like how they "like" you but they sort of have this odd drive that isn't able to reel you in sort of thing. And now they're complaining of getting friend-zoned. I think one side has this misconception that whoever you confess to is supposed to like you back. And if I don't, should I slap and shout and reject you by saying "no, idiot, i don't like you back and for that stop friend-ing me" or should we reject them gently by being nice but staying apart for a while so we can at least still be friends. Unless your original intention was to never be friends, that's what you're saying? Cause i def wont ever want to be w/ a guy unless we're friends.
These days, my motto is, maintain relationships with this zone where I don't intend to overstep. Not to say that people aren't nice or what, but this. in the end..
I think the same goes for employee/employer relationships. I can't stand it when upper authorities think their employees are just tools or something to get sales (if in retail). Just because employees for part-time sales associate in sales have the tendency to be lazy and stupid (i mean like their exams aren't academically good) and they're probably never going to further their studies to college or university, it doesn't mean that in the midst of this swarm of lousy workers there isn't this bright young thing observing your every move and seeing your flaws shine so brightly through and having this eternal bias towards the system/work hierarchy. Oh god, lets not get started on the how-i-use-my-connections-to-get-what-i-want-and-where-i-want. I think its despicable and my guess is that's the beginning of the fall for any company to choose base on because "you seem good enough (portfolio/resume) and well I do know you" instead of "among all who applied you have the most potential to shine if groomed well".
Yeah, i shall not.
No comments:
Post a Comment