Saturday, April 17, 2010

step it up. !!!!

It's really depressing. Not only is the fashion industry shit-ass stressful and fast paced, now im also getting pawned by little kids.

Tuuli of fallie and I share common interests. Maybe not exactly the same, but similar in many, many ways. Decadance, innocence, style, inspiration and such..

Only difference is.., she's 12.


art opening ( women )

and she draws!

Love her style, love her artwork and I love her styling -----
please don't get me started on her choices of wonderfully inspiring images on her blog. love, love, love.
But sometimes IDK if I should be glad to have found such beauty in discovering pretty things or not. Wonderful, but at the same time, pretty depressing. Especially when a 12 year old has got a head start on the things you like.

Three words: pawned for good.

image via weardrobe , polyvore and flickr

2 comments:

Brow Raised Beauty said...

I think your blog is gorgeous and you have no reason for envy;) Thanks for the friend req - I'm totally honored!
xBRB
http://browraisedbeauty.blogspot.com

serendipity said...

thank you.. your blog is awesome how could i not add you hehe..
aaah, i wouldn't put it as envy exactly but seeing that I was never up to that standard when i was 12 makes me feel somewhat sad, or at least to think that if someone is so good at 12, what more when she reaches the age of majority.. so many people who know so much about the industry and how to dress.. we'd all have to find a niche where we can stand out from others.. and its harder when u find out you're competing with people who start at such a young age..

Post a Comment