If he were to do that today, what more would he be in control of when you finally lay down your commitments to each other? I'm not the kind of girl who would appreciate being controlled by someone else, more so if I have a partner. As much as I love the metaphor of "Where the wind blows, she will not return again, I'm not this plant in the fields that sways wherever the wind goes. I like doing what I want when I want to. Yep, even if it means that I'm a little out of place. Of course those who already know me personally know that I am. weird. you know, airheadness sort of weird. Yup. I am the wind, not the plant.
Kiroy Y ft KCM & nonoo - The Stars Of The Night(밤하늘의 별을..)
T-ara - Like the Beginning
realised I've never posted an english sub for this song so here you go
T-ara - Like the Beginning (English Sub)
my subs for this song are gone roarrr!
Brown Eyed Girls - L.O.V.E & How Come
Ok, now you may want to stop listening to the songs below if you're emo-intolerant because I'm going to kill your perception of love.
T-ara - Lies
T-ara - Lies (Eng Sub)
Maydoni Kim - Like the Beginning
Gummy - There is No Love
The last song really kill it doesn't it :x
It would be easier to just keep believing that you would not fall in love. Until it finds you. My method is easy, get up everyday, if you think about that guy, just keep lying in bed and keep telling yourself that you don't want to fall. Tell yourself you don't need that extra trouble. And keep telling yourself that they're bound to disappoint you somehow or rather, everyone does. So there, mantra, mantra, mantra for you. Et voila, you feel better.
Please excuse me, I never said I never believed in love. I said its better to not fall in love because its utterly troublesome. In this generation, what is love anyway? A few laughs, months of make-out sessions, sex and and empty promises? If that is love, then no, I don't believe in it. I believe in old school love, the ones more magical than any fairytale could depict. I'm not settling for just any kind of love, but that. And apparently, you don't find that sort of love around the corner anymore.
Ok, enough crapping, I just had some nonsense to get out of my system. Flushed!
"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself."
--Anaïs Nin--
No comments:
Post a Comment