Thursday, July 21, 2011

things i thought

I was on the morning bus to uni today when I had a few thoughts of my own

Marketing authors often tell their us(readers) to improve on customer satisfaction because we of the ability to capture value and long-term profits out of them. However, I think differently. I think that we should treat all customers nicely not because i want to steal something from them, but merely because we're humans, and that humans have the inner desire to be treated special, set apart.

Don't you think so? That if we can change our mindsets to tell people that we're only being nice to others because we have something we want to rip off them, but instead, to treat people just the way we want to be treated.

“I am not a yard of ribbon. I am not a leg of ham. I am not for sale to anyone.”
-Philippa Gregory (The White Queen)-

No comments:

Post a Comment